torsdag den 3. maj 2007

Filming done and Curses

Hi all, this is Evangelos again. Filming finished yesterday and it hugs all around. I had some great fun with everyone involved, the benefit of working among friends. I'm taking the day off today and dedicating it to my cat and friends, then Kasper and I are getting down with post-production immediately afterwards. In the meantime, you will hear from the other members of the cast and crew as well.

Despite the fun we had, I'm glad we finished filming. Things on set were getting a bit...weird. TVs would turn on and off for no apparent reason, Maria Brønnum got hit by a number of supposedly secured falling items, we were harassed by certain individuals, etc. It definitely wasn't the set to Apocalypse Now or to the Exorcist, but let's say things got spooky.

Cheers and take care
Evangelos

Ingen kommentarer: