tirsdag den 1. maj 2007

Principal Photography

Hi all. This is Evangelos Mylonas again. We are almost finished with principal photography, with a little luck and a lot of planning we'll be done by Thursday, by which point we'll move on to the audio track and sound effects.

We pulled an all-nighter yesterday and I just got off bed (it's 3-ish in the pm). Maria Brønnum, our leading lady, was so good though to the point where I didn't bother shooting my customary minimum 5 takes per cut. She is that good, and she looks like a young Sigourney Weaver too. That'll be her below, in a production still. It's a pleasure working with someone that can nail performances on the first take, it makes my life so much easier. Tireless and ready to give it her all from the word go.


Maria Hjort Paulsen's perfomance is something to be seen too. You won't actually see her face, apart from a brief cameo at the end. Her perfomance however as the nemesis of the story had me smiling like an idiot with satisfaction. There were points during her perfomance that were nothing short of pure genius and me and Kasper Møller, my co-producer, were rubbing our hands in glee at the prospect of cutting the footage together. I won't post any pics of her, I want them to be a surprise to all of you, but let's say I'm glad I took her to those performance art shows some time ago for inspiration.


That's all for now boys and girls. I'll keep you posted on news as they come.

Ingen kommentarer: